Thursday, April 28, 2005

Happy Birthday to Me...


Well, Today is the big day, my 30th birthday. This is a day that I thought would be special...ya know, kinda a milestone birthday. I really don't care about being 30, I can remember when I was little and my mom was turning thirty, you would've thought someone had died she was so upset and sad. A couple years ago, I threw a surprise birthday party for a friend of mine that turned 30...no one has done that for me, leaving me very disappointed. I know this sounds pathetic, but hey, this is my blog, and I will cry if I want to...LOL. Not one of my friends has called me to say happy birthday, my best friend did call, but she didn't remember my birthday, so I didn't say anything. My parents haven't even called, neither has my only sister. I guess I am forgettable. My husband was sweet and left me a birthday card on the kitchen counter this morning, and took me out to dinner at ruby tuesdays. Even the boys were so sweet today, they both helped me out in the yard, pulling weeds and stuff. I guess I am just a little sad, last year, back in Virginia, our neighbor had a 30th birthday party, the whole culdesac was filled up like a parking lot, and we had a big culdesac. I need to just rejoice in my heart that God has blessed me, so that I may bless others. This may be God wanting me to be more sympathetic to all others in the future on special occasions. If that is why everyone has forgotten, well, then that is ok with me....But I think I need some "forgivenall." Posted by Hello

0 comments: