Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Something has been weighing on me...here it is. Well, I had pretty much decided that I don't want any more kids, I don't think I can handle more mentally and physically, anyhow, here is what happened. Last week I was picking up my vaccume from being repaired at the kirby shop in town, and before I left, the old man asked me how many kids I had, I told him two, and their ages. He asked if I was done, and I said yeah, I think so. He asked me why, so I told him it is just too hard being a military wife and taking care of kids alone during deployments and etc. He told he that was no excuse. He told me I was cheating my kids for not having anymore, then proceeded to show me the picture of he and his wife...and their 12 kids, wowser. He is in his late 60s I am guessing, and has a thirteen year old still at home,the rest grown at home. Well, sine leaving there last week, I have been wondering, am I cheating my kids by not having more? Am I being selfish for not having more kids? Posted by Hello

0 comments: