Friday, May 06, 2005

Seemed like it took forever, but Huck is done with Primaries. He scored high enough for Jets, but didn’t want jets. He picked Helos and got it. So, basically, that means we don’t have to move again right away…we will be here in Florida for probably another year, give or take a few months. I am kinda glad, cause I wasn’t ready to move again, I feel like I just got settled in, the only way I am ready to move is if we are going straight back to Virginia Beach.

Huck is going to take leave soon, for probably a few weeks, and get some stuff done around the house, like painting, putting up the trim, putting up gutters and a fence. Also, we are talking about going to Orlando with the kids. I am not looking forward to that drive, but looking forward to getting time out as a family. I feel like things have been so crazy the past year, Huck has been here, but he hasn’t mentally been here, if you get my meaning. He has been so wrapped up in school; studying and flying…it will be nice to get a brake.

I have gotten so much done in the yard lately, that I am losing weight in the process…that is nice when you do something that has to be done, and benefit from it. I have dropped one pants size, and I feel so much better. I have also been eating healthier…I am eating more fruits and vegetables, and instead of ground beef, I use ground turkey. And instead of burgers, I have soy burgers or veggie burgers.

Anyhow, that is just a quick update on what has been going on.
 Posted by Hello

0 comments: