Thursday, July 14, 2005


Wow, it has been quite a while since my last post. But it has been a busy month. For three weeks, my best friend Marie came and visited me with her kids from Virginia Beach. It was a great visit; we swam in the pool, went to the Naval Aviation Museum, went to Perdido Key beach, and overall had a fabulous time. We (Huck and I) took her and the kids to our favorite restaurants, Red Barn and La Hacienda. We watched tons of movies together, spent 4th of July together, and celebrated her son Bobby�s 7th birthday too. We also went to a friend�s house for a little bit of card making�the time went by way too fast. I can�t wait till she comes back to visit, or till we move back to Virginia Beach. This picture is of Marie and I at Red Barn Barbque. Posted by Picasa

0 comments: