Saturday, January 27, 2007

Scrap n stuff

I had a blast at scrap n stuff tonight. I met alot of new ladies, got to scrapbook with my sister. I am so glad things have turned out the way they have the past couple of weeks, it is all for the better. It got me out of my comfort zone and scrappin with some new ladies and I am making some new gal pals. Best of all was the fact that I got to scrapbook with my sister.

Scrap n stuff is a great place, really laid back and friendly. And it is smaller than the other store I had been scrapbooking at, so it is easy to get acquainted with most everyone. I now look forward to my saturday nights.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

to all those serving God be with you.

Freedoms Blood



Fathers of our land their blood lays upon

Many foreign soils

Their souls forever etched in history

Never has our Flag stumbled or fell

Her broad stripes & stars are

Always strong

GOD BLESS those who have went before and

Those serving now



By

Mike Bell

05/25/01