Thursday, November 01, 2007

Huck is now deployed


We dropped huck off the morning of November 1st, 2007. We stayed with him at his work while he prepared to leave. When it was time, he got us some ear plugs and took us to watch him fly off in the helicopter. It was pretty cool, I got to actually finally see him fly a helicopter.

Before he had to go, He hugged me, and I didn't want to let go. I tried to hold back the tears...didn't want the boys to see me cry.

He is now in Norfolk, Virginia, until monday, when they leave officially for deployment. Please pray for his safety during this deployment, and also for my sanity and the boys, 7 months is a long time for daddy to be gone. :-(

I will try and keep this blog updated.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Be safe Big Brother! We all love you and come home quickly to your family! May the Lord be with you on your journey! Love you lots and miss you so much your baby sister, ANG