Friday, February 22, 2008

Appt with weight loss surgeon

I had my appointment today....man my hand is hurting from filling out all those forms!!! LOL


Everything was routine, paperwork, weight, height.  I found out that I am 5'5' 1/2.  Where did I find that half inch in height?  Must be all that fat padding the bottoms of my feet, heehee.


I told the doctor about my gallbladder/liver pain, and he is sending me in on tuesday to the hospital for a gallbladder/liver function test.  He said that if something is wrong with my gallbladder, then they will need to remove that before I have the lap band surgery.


I also have to see a nutritionist and a crazy person doctor, lol.   I am sure they will find plently of emotional issues in my head.  :-(   I hold alot in, and I am sure that is why food has become one of my biggest comforters.   But, on the other hand, blogging has become an emotional outlet/release for me as well.  Wish I had started blogging years ago.  Sometimes it is good to get it all out in the open, and to get peoples opinions and love and support.  A little of all I suppose.


Ok, I am rambling now.  L8tr

fat feet
Ok, that isnt' completely true....but funny nontheless

0 comments: